Our biometric identity card meets all the following standards requirements: ISO / IEC 7810, ISO / IEC 7816, ISO / IEC 7810-1, ISO / IEC 7816-2 and ICAO Standards. This card incorporates an electronic chip for identity verification of the card holder.
Several materials for card making are available such as PVC, PET or hot rolled multiwall polycarbonate with a minimum life span of 8 years.
Based on a highly secure smart card, our biometric
identity card solution is multipurpose and versatile.
It offers many application areas such as identification,
online services, transportation, and much more.
ISO/CEI 7810 ID-1
85.60 x 53.98
Front and Back
MOC (Match On Carte)
In order to maintain a high level of security of our identification solution, we implement all security mechanisms to ensure the authenticity of the biometric identity card.
We integrate the security elements during the card lamination process such as:
- Iridescent impression
- Optically variable ink
- UV Printing
- IR pigmentation
- Ghost images
- Identification: The microchip contains certified identification data (photography, biometric data, marital status ... etc.).
- Authentication: Ensures the identity of a person in his electronic transactions using an authentication certificate.
- Electronic signature: Allows to affix an electronic signature on documents with identical value to the handwritten signature.
- Privacy: Enables data encryption.
- Inviolability: tamperproof electronic support.