Recharge cards contain a highly secure scratch pad hiding the pin code which make them ideal to reload ADSL and 4G LTE internet, cellular and fixed phone accounts.
They can be produced based on different materials like paper (cardboard) and PVC in compliance with ISO ID-1 (85x54mm) format.
Recharge card personalization consists of printing of pin code, serial number and barcode based on a very high speed and secure inkjet printer. Other personalization elements can be added to card layout upon request.
Ideal to recharge internet
cellular and fixed phone accounts
ISO/CEI 7810 ID-1
85.60 x 53.98
Front and Back
- ISO ID-1 Form
- High resolution offset printing on both card sides
- Highly secured card pin number
- Tamper resistant and non-peelable scratch pad ensuring complete security and opacity of the pin code
- Hot stamped scratch pad composed of multiple security layers
- Graphical design upon customer request
- Flexible personalization layout allowing customer to freely add other elements