Scratch cards contain a highly secure scratch pad hiding its content which make them ideal when used for activation keys, license numbers, and raffles. They can be produced based on different materials like paper (cardboard) and PVC in compliance to ISO ID-1 (85x54mm) standard.
Scratch card personalization consists of printing of card pin code, serial number and barcode based on a very high speed and secure inkjet printer. Other personalization elements can be added to card layout upon request.
With a graphical design customized upon customer request
scratch cards are useful for code, based access systems
license numbers and a plenty of other applications
ISO/CEI 7810 ID-1
85.60 x 53.98
Front and Back
- ISO ID-1 Form
- High resolution offset printing on both card sides
- Highly secured card pin number
- Tamper resistant and non-peelable scratch pad ensuring complete security and opacity of the pin code
- Hot stamped scratch pad composed of multiple security layers
- Graphical design upon customer request
- Flexible personalization layout allowing customer to freely add other elements